The Sixth Annual Boat Swap and Scratch & Dent Sale Is Approaching!
SUPs and Kayaks from Mountain to Sound Outfitters for sale at amazing Spring steal prices!
Please view the information below to familiarize yourself with the organization of the event.
Mountain to Sound Outfitters
3602 SW Alaska St., Seattle WA 98126
Drop Off Date For Sellers:
Saturday, September 9th | 9am - 11am
Sunday, September 10th | 10am-3pm
Anything not picked up by 3pm will be donated
You'll receive an email confirmation with more details.
Boat Swap Registration
Deadline for Boat Swap Registration is September 8th at 6pm
Sale is Saturday, September 9th from 11am - 4pm
*All Sellers must agree to follow all guidelines below and accept the consignment terms of Mountain to Sound Outfitters Boat Swap and Scratch & Dent Sale*
1) Each seller must register to sell gear no later than September 8th at 6pm. They must carefully follow the guidelines to prepare for the event. Including:
- Register using the form above, including name, email address, phone number and list of items you'll be bringing.
- At Seller drop-off, fill out the Gear Swap Agreement Form and price tags (make, model and price) for all items.
- Deliver items to the event location during designated drop off time, which will be provided after you register. Drop off time windows are between 9 and 11am on Saturday, September 9th.
- Note that we have limited space for consignors, so we will close registration early if we run out of space at our venue.
2) All sellers must acknowledge that there are two options for payout on sales made by each registered seller, and choose one when dropping off merchandise on Saturday May 6th.
- The first option is to receive 70% check from your total sales made. Mountain to Sound Outfitters withholds 30% of sales made by sellers who wish to receive check. Checks will be available for pickup at Mountain to Sound Outfitters 5-7 days after the event.
- The second option is to receive 85% of your sales in the form of store credit at Mountain to Sound Outfitters. Gift Cards with store credit will be ready for pickup 5-7 days after the event.
- Credit can be applied to in-stock items only. In certain circumstances, credit can be applied to special orders, but buyer must cover any additional costs (shipping, etc.).
3) Each seller must be able to pick up unsold merchandise on Sunday September 9th between 4pm & 5pm. We do not have space to store your merchandise overnight.