Mountain to Sound Outfitters is a successful, local paddle and snow sports store in West Seattle. We supply quality service, products, and community to the Northwest and beyond. We are currently looking for a full time sales associate with paddling and ski or snowboard experience.
If you have experience in retail sales, love winter sports and paddle sports, the Puget Sound, the Cascades and engaging with customers on a regular basis, this is the position for you!
- Engage with customers to help educate them and purchase equipment for their needs in recreational and touring kayaks, stand up paddleboard, skiing, snowboarding, x/c, backcountry, accessories and clothing.
- Handle money and operate a modern cloud based point of sale system
- Merchandise and organize store inventory and maintain a clean, organized store.
- Organize large shipments of equipment, assist in receiving and unpacking large shipments
Long Term Duties
- Collaborate with staff at annual events and festivals.
- Assist in store sale promotions and customer outreach.
- Assist in a bi-annual inventory.
- 1-3 years of experience in retail and/or sales is required, please show this in your resume.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow through work ethic.
- Passion, interest and/or experience in local paddle and winter sports.
- Ability to work with customers and other staff without discrimination or conflicts.
- Can take instruction well from management and senior staff members.
- Moderate knowledge and/or interest of industry brands and vendors
- 30-40 hours a week
- Hourly wage between $15-$17 depending on experience
- Health/dental insurance available
Please send a resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th 2019 to be considered for this position.
Mountain to Sound Outfitters located in West Seattle, is seeking an experienced Ski and Snowboard Technician. M2S offers a full service community ski and snowboard shop and regional paddle sports store. We serve the community and the surrounding areas with ski and snowboard rentals, high performance demos, custom boot fitting, sales, clothing, and a full service tuning shop. The shop performs all aspects of tuning from binding mounts to base work and beyond, you can see the full service list here.
We are hiring an experienced Ski Technician for the 2019-2020 Winter season. Candidate must be an independent self-starter who has experience in the winter sports industry and 3+ years working in tuning and mounting. Custom boot fitting is highly sought after in the candidate with a willingness to learn the finer points of ski tuning and boot fitting. As with any seasoned technician, attention to detail is of the utmost importance. High level of customer service and ability to sell alpine, nordic, snowboard, accessories and clothing required. Available position is 35-40 hours a week. Mountain to Sound Outfitters is willing to pay competitive compensation based on experience.
Full time year round position is available for the right candidate who also has experience in paddle sports.
Mountain to Sound Outfitters provides quality service, products, and community to the Northwest and beyond. Our business is growing! We need new, strong, dedicated staff members to help enhance our store and continue to provide great customer service.
- Hourly wage between $15-$19 depending on experience
- Health and dental insurance available
- Position starts in October. Apply as early as possible for best chances of success.
Please inquire with a current resume and two professional references. Email documents to email@example.com to be considered.
Long Term Duties