Rossignol Pure Elite 90 Women's Ski Boots (2017-18)
- CUSTOM LINER OPTISENSOR: The liners in the PURE range can be customised. After being heated in an oven, they can be ideally moulded to the shape of the skier's foot.
- DIAGONAL BUCKLES: Patented diagonally-oriented buckles provide better shell wrap and fit, and are easier to align during entry and exit. The diagonal angle pulls the foot back into the heel pocket for increased support.
- MERINO WOOL: More than a thermal insulator, Merino wool is a natural thermalregulator. Its main qualities are:thermal control, soft feel, breathability, odour control, and fast drying. Used in the lining of ski boots, it provides very high thermal comfort in any conditions.
- 98 MM SENSOR BLADE: To ensure maximum performance, shells must be chosen to fit as closely to the foot as possible. This is why the PURE ELITE range offers 3 internal lasts based on the same construction, designed to fit as closely as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap. 98 mm : PURE ELITE
- ROCKER SOLE: The boots in the ALLSPEED, ALLTRACK and PURE range are delivered with heelpieces conforming to the ISO 5355 alpine ski-boots standard. Heelpieces conforming to ISO 9523 (touring) and WTR standards are available in kit form. These rubber Rocker heelpieces make walking significantly easier through improved surface grip due to a natural foot roll. Their design also enables a very high level of skiability, with the rigid zones giving the boot added torsional strength. Two heelpiece kits are available - for boots with anti-slip soles and for boots without anti-slip soles.
- THERMAL INSULATION: Dedicated thermal insulation: since insulation is especially important in women's boots, all our liners have specific thermal insulation in the form of THINSULATE®, THINSULATE PLATINUM®, MERINO wool, wool or polar fleece. THE LINERS HAVE EITHER: 1. TOTAL THERMAL INSULATION The insulator is all around the foot. 2. FOREFOOT THERMAL INSULATION The insulator is around the forefoot in the toe area.
- Last: 98
- Flex index: 80
Technology SENSOR BLADE
Material - shell POLYURETHANE
Bootboard PU FOAM
Specifications FLEX ADJUSTMENT
Material - cuff POLYURETHANE
Liner - technology WOMEN CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T2 - FLEXALON
Thermal insulation FOREFOOT MERINO WOOL
Powerstrap width (mm) 40 mm
Liner - tongue POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
Technology DIAGONAL BUCKLES
Adjustment 4 MICRO
Additional functions ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
Buckles - material 100% ALUMINIUM
Heel pieces INTERCHANGEABLE WTR SOLES
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
Compatible with WTR "Walk to Ride" rocker soles (sold separately)