Princeton Tec Aqua Strobe LED Light
Using the highest quality LED available, the Princeton Tec Aqua Strobe LED is sure to grab attention whether it's on your PFD or your boat.
- Princeton Tec's Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient, emitting a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks.
- Buoyant cone keeps the light pointed up whether underwater or at the surface for 360-degree visibility.
- Simple, reliable twist operation activates this AA battery powered light and prevents accidental activation. (Battery included.)
- Princeton Tec's Level 3 waterproof rating (equivalent to IPX8) ensures waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water at depths down to 100 meters.
- 100 Lumens of light is visible for over one mile and has a burn time of 12 hours.
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 1.5" W
- Lumens: 100
- Type of Bulb: 1 White Maxbright LED Strobe
- Burn Time on Flash Mode: 12 hours
- Type of Battery: 1 - AA alkaline
- Weight (without batteries): 3 oz (86 g)
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Includes: Hook-and-Loop strap and lanyard
- Features: Waterproof to 100 m