Protect your investment with the same cable used in the airline industry—Galvanized Aircraft Cable (3/16" coil seal cable). Simply slide a cable loop onto each end of your kayak and wrap long cable around stationary object so there is no slack - then lock them together with your own lock! Available in two sizes!
- Secures your kayak to any stationary object; storage racks, car roof racks, trees, posts, and more
- 3/16" Coil steel cable; standard cable cutters will not cut thru these!
- Vinyl coated to protect boats, cars and racks
- Installs in seconds, no drilling or tools required
- These locking cables are meant to hinder theft, it will not secure a kayak to roof racks for transport purpose
- Made in the USA
- Works with any padlock of your choice (padlock not included)
Ideal for kayaks 9 to 14 ft long
Loops are 51" in circumference
Long cable is 9' long
Ideal for kayaks 13 to 19 ft long
Loops are 45" in circumference
Long cable is 12' long
- Included in box: 1 Long Loop Cable & 1 Short Loop Cable