Our handcrafted wood shaft combined with a light, buoyant, fiberglass blade. This shaft option for the Journey features a beautiful blend of triple laminated poplar, with a symmetrical walnut grip, for that familiar wood feel. Featuring a tapered oval shaft that is finished with a polyurethane coating for durability against the elements.
- The volume of a buoyant designed fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. The smooth blade is quiet and helps to make linking strokes easy.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, the edge guard of our Ultimate performance canoe blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for traditional canoeing.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With our attention to detail and fiberglass construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 738g.
- Weight Ounces: 26oz.
- Length Range: 45 - 64in
- Blade Surface Area: 110 in2
- Blade Length x Width: 18.5in x 8in