Formerly known as Chelan HB Two, is designed for touring, adventure and all-around use. The Chelan HB Series is one of the best selling touring designs on the market. With a long waterline, flat rocker, and fine, piercing bow, this kayak will provide you with great tracking ability and outstanding glide to cover long distances on your adventures with ease. Chelan HB boats combine our tough Duratex™ tube construction with the supremely rigid Hard-Bottom™ floor for an expedition-grade boat that will last for many years. This combination of materials in the Chelan’s construction creates a stiff and responsive inflatable that performs just as well as a traditional hard shell kayak. The innovative Splash-Guards™ positioned fore and aft of the cockpit help keep paddlers dry, and the ample accessory straps grace the bow and stern providing easy stowage for dry bags or other gear. Sturdy molded handles are positioned around the boat for convenient boarding and transport.
For added comfort the PRO-formance™ seats provide an array of thoughtful features including adjustable air cushion, high backrest, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, and fore and aft seat straps so that you can enjoy your time on the water to its fullest. High-performance fin system includes stiff, durable, posi-track fin with philips head screw and plate. Comes with a convenient backpack travel bag.
- Flatwater lakes and touring settings.
- Can handle mild river running Class II and mild ocean touring.
- Can handle some river running.
- Size (inflated): 13’5″ L x 36″ W (409 cm L x 91 cm W)
- Users/ Capacity: 2 people, 400 lbs (136 kg)
- Chambers/ Pressure: 3 chambers
- HB FLOOR (1): 0,41 – 0,83 bar/ 6.0 – 12.0 psi.
- TUBES (2): 0,14 bar/ 2.0 psi.
- Box: 30.25 x 14.25 x 28.75, 51.0 lbs. (76.8cm x 36.1cm x 73.0cm, 23.1 kg)
- Includes: PRO-Formance™Seat (2), Fin with Quick Release Pin (1), Footrests (2), Transport Bag (1) and Repair Kit (1)