This kayak suffered minor damage to the left hand deck in front of the cockpit while in transit. This kayak is fully sea worth but has been discounted to account for the damage.
The Epic 14X is the ideal choice for anyone looking for a comfortable, efficient, and responsive day-touring kayak that is as easy to manage on land as it is in water. The hull design builds off the success of our popular V5 surfski, with the full feature list of our longer touring kayaks like the 18X. There has simply never been a smarter, better designed kayak in its class. Paddlers looking for stability and speed will love the 14X, and those seeking adventurous waters will be thrilled by its performance!
The 14X comes standard with the Smart Track rudder system and our proven, adjustable carbon footboard/pedal system. 2 large hatches and a convenient dayhatch will carry everything you need for your next adventure. It also features our fully adjustable seat, deck lines for increased storage and safety, and bow/stern carry handles.
- Infusion grade foam core
- Composite hybrid of fiberglass, carbon fiber, and Kevlar
- Vacuum infused, heat-cured epoxy
- Length: 14'5" (4.4m)
- Width: 23.6" (60cm)
- Depth: 13.4" (34cm)
- Capacity: 330 lbs (150kg)
- This item is available for STORE PICKUP ONLY
- Check out our many kayak transportation option here, or, if you live within a 50 mile radius of Mountain to Sound Outfitters, your kayak can be delivered for a fee of $100/hour, with one hour minimum fee required.