The Epic GPX appeals to a broad range of kayakers with its perfect blend of stability, light weight, and optimal tracking. Available in two construction types weighing in at 27lbs (Ultra) and 33lbs (Performance), carrying a GPX to and from the water is a joy. The GPX is outfitted with two bulkheads, front deck cutaways, a large rear storage hatch, heavy-duty full deck lines and outfitting, and an adjustable backrest designed to fit any paddler. The GPX is the ideal choice for anyone looking for a comfortable, responsive day-touring kayak that is as easy to manage on land as it is in water.
- Infusion grade foam core
- Composite hybrid of fiberglass, carbon fiber, and Kevlar
- Vacuum infused, heat-cured epoxy
- Black bow and stern (ICF sprint kayaks do not have black bow and stern)
- Cockpit Dimensions: 17"x35"(inside), 19.5"x37.5" (outside of coaming)
- Weight: 33lbs (15kg)
- Length: 12' 11" (3.94 m)
- Width: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Depth: 11" (28 cm)
- Capacity: 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Storage Capacity: 20.6 gal. (78 L)
- This item is available for STORE PICKUP ONLY
- Check out our many kayak transportation option here, or, if you live within an 85 mile radius of Mountain to Sound Outfitters, your kayak can be delivered for a fee.