An icon is reimagined in the all-new Tsunami. The aesthetics of the new Tsunami inspire performance and exploration with modern deck lines, while a focus on improving the paddler’s experience sees new features incorporated into the design – two removable mesh deck storage bags are perfect for stowing close-at-hand items, and an under-deck storage area provides another alternative for staging your favorite beverage. Small changes with big effects have also been integrated into the hull – the flared sidewalls and increased volume above the waterline have been improved to provide more confidence and stability, while the longer waterline has increased speed and efficiency.
- Rudder Ready Stern: Easily purchase and install a rudder for improved control and tracking.
- Stern Soft Carry Handle: Soft carry handles allow for a secure grip that is easy on the hands and comfortable at any angle.
- Stern Hatch: Larger rear hatch for easy storage of bulkier gear.
- Stern Bulkhead: Bulkhead inside stern allows for water resistant storage and floatation.
- Paddle Groove: Can be used for extra stability on shore when entering and exiting the boat.
- Phase 3® AirPro Tour Seat: The most comfortable kayak seat out there. The Tsunami’s Phase 3® AirPro seat has improved adjustability allowing the seat to trim forward and back and has improved back strap routing for extra comfort.
- Under Deck Water Bottle Holder: Keep your water bottle close and out of the way. The holder tucks your water bottle up to the deck and keeps it clear for easy entry and exits.
- Deck Gear Pockets: Mesh Deck Gear Pockets keep your important smaller items secure and within easy reach.
- Bungee Deck Rigging: Adjust your deck rigging to fit safety gear, spare paddles or lunch.
- Sealed Bulkhead: Bulkhead inside bow allows for water resistant storage and floatation.
- Bow Hatch: Store your gear with confidence. The hatch allows for storage of your smaller gear inside the front of your Tsunami.
- Bow Soft Touch Handle: Soft carry handles allow for a secure grip that is easy on the hands and comfortable at any angle.
- Length: 14' / 427 cm
- Width: 25.5" / 65 cm
- Boat Weight: 53 lbs. / 24 kg
- Deck Height: 14" / 35.5 cm
- Cockpit Length: 35.75" / 91 cm
- Cockpit Width: 20" / 51 cm
- Max Capacity: 325 lbs. / 147 kg
- This item is available for STORE PICKUP ONLY
- Check out our many kayak transportation option here, or, if you live within an 85 mile radius of Mountain to Sound Outfitters, your kayak can be delivered for a fee.