Tsepun is a Tibetan word for "long life." It's a common name for males in Nepal and the Khumbu. This streamlined, midweight thermal layer has an incredibly speedy moisture wicking ability and dries ultra fast if it gets wet. Made of Sherpa Adventure Gear's own state-of-the-art Dry Zone® fabric, featuring a smooth interior for easy on/off over base layers, and a soft outer layer which increases thermal qualities when worn in a layering system. Bottom line: you stay warm and dry as you move, so it makes a fantastic non-bulky layering piece for hiking, biking and running.
- Dry-Zone® utilizes a smooth interior for easy on/off over baselayers and a soft outer layer which increases thermal qualities when worn in a layering system
- Fabric is woven with antibacterial silver ions to minimize odors
- Includes our unique, low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- With a UPF rating of 50+ this garment will give you excellent control over your overall level of UV exposure
- Weight: 320 g. (11.29 oz.)
- DRY-ZONE® bi-component, double weave made of 77% nylon / 23% polyester; circular knit