Stand up paddlers and other water sports enthusiasts looking for an alternative to traditional life jackets will love the NRS Zephyr Self-Inflating PFD. It's lightweight, easy to wear and inflates instantly to float you.
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 15.5 lbs. of flotation and meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements. (See Note below.)
- The compact, adjustable ripstop nylon waist pack stays out of your way for SUP or surfing.
- A simple tug on the cord instantly inflates the PFD with pressurized C02 gas.
- Unlike many other self-inflating life jackets, the flotation chamber stays around your waist.
- Simply rotate the belt until the chamber faces forward, pull the inflation cord and secure the attachment strap over your head.
- A manual mouth valve backs up the CO2-powered inflator.
- The bag's clear window lets you check the inflation system for readiness.
- This PFD carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Includes 16 gram CO2 cartridge. NRS CO2 Re-Arming Kit sold separately.
- Size: Adult Universal
- Waist Size: Belt fits waist 27"-50" (69-127 cm) in circumference
- US Coast Guard Type: Type V, meets Coast Guard requirement for a Type III PFD when it is worn.
- Design Flotation: 15.5Â lbs.
- Entry System: Adjustable waist belt with side-release buckle
- Includes: 16 gm CO2 cartridge
- Features: US Coast Guard Certification
- Notes: Weighs 1.1 lb.
Note: This PFD is certified by the US Coast Guard as a Type V PFD. However, it meets Coast Guard requirements for Type III PFDs when it is worn. In other words, you have to have the pouch secured around your waist for it to qualify as a required flotation device.