New for 2017, the Pau Hana Endurance is a rugged touring board built for off the grid adventures. The hull of the board is protected with Ricochet so that it can withstand contact with rocks, logs, or any other hard things that may come across it’s path. The board glides smoothly and is easy to paddle even when fully loaded with 90 lbs of equipment. Strategically placed Seamounts add to the utility of the board for securely holding down gear in the front or the rear of the board. The deck pad provides a comfortable sleeping platform and is designed to accommodate a bivy sack when pulled on to the land. Handles in the front and rear make it easy to pull out of the water and drag across the ground. Named after Ernest Shackleton’s famous trans-antarctic attempt at the turn of the century, this board is dedicated to the hardy characters who choose create their own adventure.
- Ricochet Impact Resistant Technology
- Extra soft pad doubles as a sleeping platform
- Extra Handles Make board easier to carry
- Strategically placed SeaMounts means that you can spend more time out on the water and bring all your gear with you
- This item is available for STORE PICKUP ONLY
- However, if you live within an 85 mile radius of Mountain to Sound Outfitters, it can be delivered for a fee