The Malibu Tour in VFT is a displacement board built for efficient paddling in flatwater. It’s ideal for cutting through water at moderate speeds or for novice paddlers looking to get a workout. The Malibu Touring board is stable enough for any novice paddler to ride comfortably and fast enough to traverse long distances with minimal effort. The Malibu Touring board is good for casual and novice paddlers embarking on day long journeys on lakes, rivers, or the ocean.
- Strategically Placed Seamounts: 4 Seamount threaded anchor points allow you to attach a multitude of accessories, making it a suitable board for any adventure.
- Handle Insert: The center carry handle is moulded for comfort and sunk into the board so it does not interfere when in use.
- Leash Cup: Attach a leash using the integrated leash cup
- Self Regulating Vent Plug: The self regulating vent plus allows air to permeate freely through the vent while preventing water and other debris from entering the board, minimizing damage caused by pressurization and heat.
- 5mm Extra Soft EVA Pad: The deck pad provides superior comfort for every adventure.
- 1" Locking Through Hole: Locking through hold for staking or locking.
- Length: 11 ft 6 inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Thickness: 6 inches
- Rider Weight: Beginner: 198 lbs; Intermediate: 221 lbs; Advanced: 249 lbs
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Volume: 234 liters
- This item is available for STORE PICKUP ONLY
- However, if you live within an 85 mile radius of Mountain to Sound Outfitters, it can be delivered for a fee