NOTE: These SUPs were a part of our rental fleet at our rental operation, Alki Kayak Tours. These SUPs have been used but are still in good working order. The price listed has already been discounted to account for the use; no further discount is available.
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be.
The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
- It's also a capable adventure board, well-suited for fishing as well as fitness and yoga
- Keeled nose with low rocker and long waterline enhances tracking and increases glide for a smooth paddling experience
- Full rail-to-rail volume enhances stability for a dry ride and allows maximum use of the entire deck
- Flat deck with full pad extends use for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun; embossed-EVA pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- 10 attachment points strategically placed along the deck area secure gear, coolers and accessories
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport
- Material(s): Polyethylene/closed-cell foam core
- Length: 11 feet
- Nose: 22 inches
- Mid: 34 inches
- Tail: 21 inches
- Thickness: 5.5 inches
- Fin Length: 9 inches
- Fin Box: Center
- Volume: 260 liters
- Weight Capacity (lbs): 285
- Hull Type: Planing
- Weight: 42 pounds
- This item is available for STORE PICKUP ONLY
- Check out our many SUP transportation options here, or, if you live within an 85 mile radius of Mountain to Sound Outfitters, your SUP can be delivered for a fee.