Two different brakes are available for the KINGPIN (75-100 mm ski width and 100-125 mm ski width). Beyond the standard protection features, they are notable for one convenient feature: They automatically lock into place when in walk mode, and immediately reactivate when the binding is witched into ski mode. The brakes feature a notably large move-in, moving away from the traditional brake shape that sticks far out beyond the ski. The brakes are also quick and easy to replace.
- Locks automatically in walking mode
- Available immediately when binding switched to ski mode
- The break design offers a significant draw in range
- Can be replaced quickly and easily
- Weight: 100 g
- Size: 75-100 mm & 100-125 mm