Dalbello's first Women's Lupo, the AX 105 W is a crossover freeride/touring model that combines incredible touring performance combined with on-mountain versatiity, with a huge size range that extends all the way down to a 21.0 Mondo Point! Now available with GripWalk® soles with Vibram®!
- KINETIC RESPONSE TONGUE: The highly resilient polyamide flex ribbed tongue is available in three different kind of flex-stiffness
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding
- SKI & HIKE MECHANISM: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking
- TWIN AXIS CANTING: To align lateral inclination of cuff to skier’s lower leg
- ALUMINIUM BUCKLES: All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use
- INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE: Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side.
- WEIGHT: 1500 g (Hike mode) / 1620g (Downhill)"
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 105
- LAST: 100 mm
- MATERIAL: IRFRAN / POLYAMIDE COMPOSITE CARBON
- LINER: Lupo Air
- BUCKLE: FP-100 Light