The trendy new-school pole designs also include a blacked out rat-rod look. The sturdy 16 mm shafts are made of an aluminum alloy of high tensile strength. In the New School – Freestyle scene safety is only a minor aspect – what is much more important: with the Trigger S system holding a grab works smoother than ever before with the extra benefit of having your poles in perfect position at every time.
- TRIGGER S: Four non-slip finger grooves and an additional support area offer maximum grip and superior comfort.
- TRIGGER S VARIO STRAP: Perfectly cut and individually adjustable for maximum comfort in the snow.
- ALUMINIUM HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- BIG MOUNTAIN: Ideal for powder days. Tool-less basket replacement.
- CARBIDE TIP: For precise pole planting and uncompromising grip on any surface.
- TRIGGER S: The perfect combination. The Trigger S poles and Trigger S gloves together provide for outstanding skiing enjoyment and superior comfort.
- Construction: Fixed Length
- Grip: Trigger S (All Mountain - Slalom)
- Strap: Trigger S (Vario)
- Segments: 1-piece
- Shaft Diameter: 16 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Basket: Touring | Backcountry (Big Mountain)
- Tip: Carbide Tip
- Length/Size: 110 - 135 cm in 5cm steps
- Weight: 260 grams / pole at a length of 120 cm