The most innovative, popular, and playful women's freeride ski in the world, the all-new SOUL 7 HD W has been 100% redesigned for even more instinctive versatility and progressive freeride performance. Featuring all-new Air Tip 2.0 and Carbon Alloy Matrix technologies, at 106mm underfoot the all-new SOUL 7 HD W is lighter, and more powerful, with the uncompromising versatility to go wherever the snow takes you.
- Air Tip 2.0: AIR TIP2.0 – our new reinforced 3D design is lighter and stronger with a perfectly integrated construction for amplified power, stability, and float. Reduced weight at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, freeing the tips and tails for effortless maneuverability, natural floatation, and playful control in the deepest snow conditions.
- Free Vas: FREE V.A.S. employs visco elastomer through the rocker/camber transition zone to absorb vibrations and reduce tip deflection when skiing through variable snow conditions, increasing comfort, stability, and control.
- Light Wood: LIGHT WOOD cores are constructed of paulownia wood, reducing weight by 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control, while retaining uncompromising power and stability.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix: A new generation of super-fiber, CARBON ALLOY MATRIX delivers high-definition (HD) power, stability, and edge grip while remaining ultra-lightweight. Our unique carbon/basalt diagonal weave combines with linear glass stringers, delivering a balanced flex from tip-to-tail with dynamic mobility, maximum vibration absorption, and titanal-like strength.
- Powder Turn Rocker: Designed for the deepest powder days, our progressive POWDER TURN ROCKER profile features: longer, lower tip rocker, a tapered tail profile, and traditional camber underfoot, delivering effortless floatation, instant speed control, and the power, energy, and grip to get you back to the lift.
- Sidewall: SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Size Available: 156, 164, 172, 180
- Weight: 3,8KG/PAIR
- Sidecut: 136 - 106 - 126 mm
- Tip dimension: 136
- Waist dimension: 106
- Tail dimension: 126
- Ski Radius: 18 m