The Micro-Scope is the perfect board for kids getting their first experiences in the snowboarding game. It features a unique convex shape with edges that are raised off• the snow, so smaller riders (and their parents) won’t have to worry about catching an edge — keeping a positive mental approach towards snowboarding and promoting step-by-step progression for years to come. The construction makes for a lightweight and durable board, allowing kids to play on fun stu•ff like park jumps, bumps, boxes, and any freestyle terrain. Snappy, soft, and designed with a slight reverse camber shape, they’re everything you’ve come to expect from a CAPiTA in a simplified, scaled-down version. New for € 2017, we have added a 4x2 insert pattern into the Mirco-Scope so mom and dad can dial in that stance just right.
- CERTIFIED SELECT CORE™: Poppy lightweight core with no irregulations or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- NEW! SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS NEW! MAGIC BEAN RESIN: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- HTP EXTRUDED BASE: Low maintenance, and molecularly altered to be highly transparent for brighter, poppier graphics!
- FLEX: 3, SOFTSTIFF
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- NEW Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- NEW Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts