The perfect all-mountain freestyle board for mid to advanced riders, the TEMPLAR is one you can trust in any terrain or conditions. A balanced flex with Serrated Edges ensures confident grip and stability while flowing smoothly edge-to-edge; our most versatile AmpTek rocker/camber profile supplies the right blend of power, pop, and float wherever the snow takes you.
- AMPTEK ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER - Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring softer extremities and a stiffer waist, AMPTEK ALL-MOUNTAIN has a 60/40 rocker/camber blend for well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float.
- SERRATED EDGES 5S - Our exclusive 5S SERRATED EDGE technology offers five, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.
- RADCUT - Our RADCUT turn technology fuses a traditional sidecut between the inserts with reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail so as speeds and edge angles increase, more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip; at lower speeds and edge angles the sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease-of-use.
- DIRECTIONAL ALL MOUNTAIN - Our DIRECTIONAL ALL-MOUNTAIN flex is stiff through the rear foot and waist for increased control and stability with just a slightly softer flex under the front foot for smoother turn initiation.
- WOOD (3510 + 5620 + 6420) - Our standard WOOD core features a single type of wood vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
- GLASS FIBER - FIBERGLASS offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance.
- ABS - Built into sidewalls and/or splitboard cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- FLEX 6 - Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (9) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- Core: WOOD 5620
- Base density: 4400 SINTERED
- Flex rate: DIRECTIONAL ALL MOUNTAIN
- Sidecut: SERRATED EDGES (5S) + RADCUT (RELAXED)
- Rocker camber: AMPTEK ALL MOUNTAIN