When days and water are cool, add NRS Women's HydroSkin Pants. The stretchy, comfortable 0.5 mm neoprene material provides just the right of warmth without feeling restrictive.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- A zippered stash pocket in the waistband lets you keep small essentials handy.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Neoprene: 0.5 mm HydroSkin®
- Material: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive and DWR coating
- Fit: Form fit
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched