Great for kids and light to medium weight paddlers, the Cascade 10'0" is a versatile smaller board that is stable enough to use in varying conditions and incredibly easy to transport and store. 6" drop-stitch material and extra Powerstrip reinforcements add significant stiffness for better performance.
The inflatable technology used in our Cascade series starts with high quality, commercial grade high density drop stitch material that is rated for pressures up to 14-18 psi. High pressure is key to making these boards perform as close as possible to hard-shell boards. It is then reinforced with layers of PVC for extra stiffness and durability, and fitted with a diamond groove EVA deck pad.
The Cascade series also features a US fin box, which improves stiffness and interchangeability, allowing it to accept the most popular replacement fins on the market.
- Best For: all-around recreational paddling.
- Capacity: 180 lb. (82 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 10’ (305 cm) L x 30” (76 cm) W.
- Weight: 17 lb. (6.6 kg).
- Volume: 180 L
- Includes: River Crossing storage/transportation bag, Focus 3-piece Leverlock® paddle, fin, ankle leash, hand pump, and repair kit.
- This item is available for STORE PICKUP ONLY
- However, if you live within an 85 mile radius of Mountain to Sound Outfitters, it can be delivered for a fee