Carbon fiber, high-performance insole for better stability, feel and edge control
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: Has the most shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend.
- BEVELED EDGE: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
- FOIL FOREFOOT: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
Superfeet's most advanced snow sport insole.