Thanks for Making the 2019 Ski Swap a Huge Success!
This community event is the best in the area to buy and sell skis, snowboards, boots, clothing, winter accessories and more!
Please view the information below to familiarize yourself with the process. If you are interested in selling equipment please keep reading!
Saturday, October 12th | 10am - 5pm
Sunday, October 13th | 10am - 4pm
West Seattle VFW Post 2713 (across the street from Mountain to Sound Outfitters!)
3601 SW Alaska St., Seattle WA 98126
Drop Off Date For Sellers:
Friday, October 11th | 3pm - 7pm
Sellers Pick Up Unsold Items:
Sunday, October 12th | 3:30pm - 5pm
How To Sell at Ski Swap
Click the link below to be directed to My Consignment Sale,
where you will set up a seller login and create products to sell!
Deadline for Ski Swap Registration is Friday October 11th at 6pm
Sale is Saturday, October 12th from 10:00am - 5:00pm & Sunday, October 13th from 10:00am - 4:00pm
*All Sellers must agree to follow all guidelines below and accept the fees and consignment terms of Mountain to Sound Outfitters 2019 West Seattle Community Ski Swap*
1) Each seller must register on My Consignment Sale and pay a $10.00 fee in order to sell merchandise during the swap. They must carefully follow the guidelines to prepare for the event. Including:
- Entering items to be sold into the My Consignment Sale system before the event date.
- Print price tags for all items before dropping off items.
- Deliver items to the event location during designated drop off hours: Friday October 11th, from 3:00pm - 7:00pm
2) All sellers must acknowledge that there are two options for payout on sales made by each registered seller, and choose when dropping off merchandise on Friday October 11th.
- The first option is to receive 70% cash/check from your total sales made. Mountain to Sound Outfitters withholds 30% of sales made by sellers who wish to receive cash/check.
- The second option is to receive 100% of your sales in the form of store credit at Mountain to Sound Outfitters. Gift Cards will be distributed 5-7 days after the event.
- Following on the success from last year, if you spend your gift card before November 4th, your credit will be increased to 110%. Entire credit must be spent, valid on in-stock items and in store only.
3) Each seller must pick up unsold merchandise on Sunday October 13th between 3:30pm - 5:00pm. If items are not picked up during this time and we have not received contact from the seller in advance, items will be donated to a local non-profit at the end of day on Monday, October 14th.