The 2017 Ski Swap is Finally Here!
This community event is the best in the area to buy and sell skis, snowboards, boots, clothing, winter accessories and more!
Please view the information below for event information. If you are interested in selling equipment please keep reading!
Saturday, October 14th | 10am - 5pm
Sunday, October 15th | 10am - 4pm
American Legion Post 160 (nextdoor to Mountain to Sound Outfitters!)
3618 SW Alaska St., Seattle WA 98126
Drop Off Date For Sellers:
Friday, October 13th | 3pm - 7pm
Sellers Pick Up Unsold Items:
Sunday, October 15th | 3:30pm - 5pm
How To Sell at Ski Swap
Click the link below to be directed to Flash Consign,
where you will set up a seller login and create products to sell!
Deadline for Ski Swap Registration is Friday October 13th at 6pm
Sale is Saturday, October 14th from 10:00am - 5:00pm & Sunday, October 15th from 10:00am - 4:00pm
*All Sellers must agree to follow all guidelines below and accept the fees and consignment terms of Mountain to Sound Outfitters 2017 West Seattle Community Ski Swap*
1) Each seller must register on Flash Consign and pay a $6.00 fee in order to sell merchandise during the swap. They must carefully follow the guidelines to prepare for the event. Including:
- Entering items to be sold into the Flash Consign System Before the Event Date.
- Print price tags for all items before dropping off items.
- Deliver items to the event location during designated drop off hours: Friday October 13th, from 3:00pm - 7:00pm
2) All sellers must acknowledge that there are two options for payout on sales made by each registered seller, and choose when dropping off merchandise Friday October 21st.
- The first option is to receive 70% cash/check from your total sales made. Mountain to Sound Outfitters withholds 30% of sales made by sellers who wish to receive cash/check.
- The second option is to receive 100% of your sales in the form of store credit at Mountain to Sound Outfitters. Gift Cards will be distributed 5-7 days after the event.
3) Each seller must pick up unsold merchandise on Sunday October 15th between 3:30pm - 5:00pm. If items are not picked up during this time and we have not received contact from the seller in advance, items will be donated to a local non-profit at the end of day on Monday, October 16th.