Mark Your Calendars for the 2023 West Seattle Ski Swap!
Sunday, October 15th | 10am - 4pm
West Seattle VFW Post 2713 (across the street from Mountain to Sound Outfitters!)
3601 SW Alaska St., Seattle WA 98126
Drop Off Date For Sellers:
Friday, October 13th | 2pm - 5:30pm
Sunday, October 15th | 3:30pm - 5pm
Please familiarize yourself with the details.
How To Sell at Ski Swap:
Click the link below to be directed to My Consignment Sale,
where you will set up a seller login and create products to sell!
Deadline for Ski Swap Registration is Friday October 13th at 6pm
Sale is Saturday, October 14th from 10:00am - 5:00pm & Sunday, October 15th from 10:00am - 4:00pm
*All Sellers must agree to follow all guidelines below and accept the fees and consignment terms of Mountain to Sound Outfitters 2023 West Seattle Community Ski Swap
1) Each seller must register on My Consignment Sale and pay a $10.00 fee in order to sell merchandise during the swap. They must carefully follow the guidelines to prepare for the event. Including:
- Entering items to be sold into the My Consignment Sale system before the event date.
- Print price tags for all items before dropping off items.
- Deliver items to the event location during designated drop off hours: Friday October 13th, from 3:00pm - 7:00pm
2) All sellers must acknowledge that there are two options for payout on sales made by each registered seller, and choose when dropping off merchandise on Friday October 13th.
- The first option is to receive 70% cash/check from your total sales made. Mountain to Sound Outfitters withholds 30% of sales made by sellers who wish to receive cash/check. Cash/checks will be available 7-10 days after the event.
- The second option is to receive 90% of your total sales in the form of store credit at Mountain to Sound Outfitters. Mountain to Sound Outfitters withholds 10% of sales made by sellers who wish to receive store credit. Gift Cards will be distributed 7-10 days after the event.
3) Each seller must pick up unsold merchandise on Sunday October 15th between 3:30pm - 5:00pm. If items are not picked up during this time and we have not received contact from the seller in advance, items will be donated to a local non-profit at the end of day on Monday, October 16th.